With the recent increase in gas prices people are trying to figure out How To Save Money On Gas, if this is something you been wondering about then you come to the right place because in this article I will give you a few simple tips that can really help you improve your gas mileage.
It has become pretty evident that the price of gasoline is not to go down to the $2.00 price range anytime soon, if ever.
But with a few easy changes in your driving habits you can increase your gas mileage, and to be honest, this is the best and only solution if you have been trying to figure out how to save money on gas.
How to save money on gas.
If you are really serious about saving on your monthly gasoline bill, one of the first things you have to do is change your driving habits as I mentioned earlier and one of the best ways to do that is to learn some simple techniques known as Hypermiling.
Hypermiling is relatively easy to do and is really a common sense approach that can literally teach you how to save money on gas.
1. Learn to drive a stick: this is becoming harder and harder to do these days because so many new cars do not come with manual transmissions anymore but if you have a vehicle that has a stick then you should drive it is much as possible manual transmissions used properly can save you a ton of gasoline.
2. Coast to a stop: when the opportunity presents itself, it is much more fuel-efficient to put your car in neutral and let the car coast as long as possible before you apply the brake. What this does is allow the engine to go basically go into idle mode before it stops, this is one of first tips I learned when I was trying to figure out how to save money on gas.
3. Stop speeding: for those of you that don’t remember back in the 70s during the oil embargo this was one of the things it the government promoted and in fact actually lower the national speed limit to 55 miles an hour. In most states the speed limit has increased but that doesn’t mean you can’t maintain the minimum legal speed in your vehicle to help improve your gas mileage.
With just a little thought and effort you can teach yourself how to save money on gas by using these simple Hypermiling techniques and there are other things you can do that can increase your gas mileage dramatically.
There are actually formulas you can add to your fuel that will help you increase your gasoline mileage substantially, one I find extremely effective are liquid fuel catalyst. What a liquid fuel catalyst does is lower the firing temperature of the fuel in your engine which increases horsepower, mileage and is much more environmentally friendly because it produces less harmful emissions.
Liquid fuel catalyst like Petromaxx Plus have been documented to improve your gas mileage anywhere from 15% to reports of as high as 40%. They are easy to use and extremely save for all internal combustion engines, be a gasoline, diesel or Bio-Fuel and this particular product is guaranteed not to be harmful to your engine.
How to save money on gas easily.
Of course there are some really quick and easy steps you can take to save on the outrageous price of gasoline. One of the easiest is to make sure your tires are properly inflated, this may sound like a no-brainer but you would be surprised on how many people have under-inflated tires and this one tip alone can help you dramatically increase your gas mileage.
If you have been wondering how you can save money on your gasoline bill I hope you take the tips in this article to heart and put them into practice because by following these simple tips you would be amazed at the fuel savings you can obtain and that’s really all you have to do if you are serious about learning how to save money on gas.
Article by Alex M. Martinez
About the Author : You can read more about How to save money on gas, including more about fuel catalyst by reading this Liquid Catalyst Product Review. It is a very important read with great information. Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Alex_M._Martinez
- How to Save on Gas and Get Better Gas Mileage (increasefueleconomy.wordpress.com)
- Five Ways to Save Money on Your Car’s Gasoline (dominicspoweryoga.com)
- Hypermiling – Doin’ It Yet? (cleantechnica.com)
- Is premium gas needed in regular cars? (cheapcarinsurance.net)
- Will Driverless Cars Decrease Fossil Fuel Consumption? (greatenergychallengeblog.com)
Category: Healthy Lifestyle